- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 8 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 15 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 15 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 19 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 20 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 21 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 22 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
SHC issues notice on petition of MDA official
Karachi: The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Friday put Chief Secretary Sindh, Secretary of Ministry of Local Government Department, and Director General, Malir Development Authority (MDA) on notice in a petition of Director Coordination of MDA seeking reference letter for treatment of his wife.
The petitioner Abdul Jabbar Memon, cited province of Sindh through Chief Secretary Sindh, Secretary of Ministry of Local Government Department, and Director General, Malir Development Authority (MDA) as respondents.
The petitioner submitted that he was appointed as the director coordination (BPS-18) in MDA as per orders of the apex court and with the approval of chief secretary.
He submitted that presently he is working as director coordination of MDA but without the any office and official assignment for the reason best known to respondents.
He submitted that he has been suffering from chronic disease of heart and sugar for 15 years and need the medical facilities and medicine prescribed by the physician. He added that his wife was also suffering from the chronic disease of cancer.
He said that his wife needs urgent medical treatment facilities like Radiation and Chemotherapy as suggested by the doctor. He prayed to court to direct the respondent no.1 and 2 to take departmental action against the director general, MDA for not deliberately issuing of reference letter for treatment of his wife.
He also prayed to court to direct the respondents to provide him office and duties as director coordination of MDA.
Headed by Justice Maqbool Baqar, the division bench issued notice to the respondents along with the advocate general.