- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 2 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 2 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 2 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 3 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 3 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 3 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 3 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 3 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 4 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 4 days ago
SHC appoints nazir in case of illegal construction
Karachi: The Sindh High Court SHC on Monday appointed its nazir as commissioner to inspect the land of an educational institution where the city government is allegedly carrying out illegal construction.
Aligarh Muslim University Old Boys Association through its general secretary Mukhtar Ahmed Naqvi had moved court, citing province of Sindh through its chief secretary, Karachi Metropolitan Corporation KMC and others as respondents.
He submitted that KMC was raising illegal construction on plot number ST26/1 situated in KDA Scheme36 Gulistan-e-Jauhar which was allotted to the Tanzeem-e-Ahbab-e-Meerut.
He submitted that his organization had entered in an agreement with Tanzeem-e-Ahbab-e-Meerut. where they had decided to set up the educational institution on the aforementioned plot.
He stated thereafter he took over the possession of plot and erected the boundary wall and also deployed their private security guards. He, however, added that on 2032012 some persons claiming themselves as representatives of the KMC entered the plot and affixed the hoardings.
He said that when he approached the site he found heavy machinery on the plots and labours working who informed him that they were working under the instruction of KMC and a 50bed hospital was being constructed.
He appealed the court to restrain KMC that was illegally raising construction on their plot.
He also prayed to the court to declare that the said plot was allotted to Tanzeem-e-Ahbab-e-Meerut. who had handed over the plot to him for setting up educational institution.
Headed by the Justice Maqbool Baqar, the division bench appointed nazir of this court as commissioner to inspect the site and submit report in one week.