- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 17 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 21 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Shabbar Zaidi Proves Why Pakistan Should Demonetize Rs. 5,000 Note
Former Chairman Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Shabbar Zaidi, has questioned the use of Rs. 5000 banknote.
Taking to Twitter, Shabbar Zaidi termed the rationale for the use of Rs. 5000 notes in Pakistan as unjustifiable.
He also compared the maximum denomination of currency note of Pakistan with that of India and Bangladesh.
According to the former tax chief, the maximum denomination of currency notes in India and Bangladesh is INR 1000 and BDT 1000 respectively.
He said that using smaller currency units is more transparent and allows easy documentation of transactions.
Last month, Shabbar Zaidi had suggested the government to demonetize the Rs. 5000 Bank note from July 2021.