- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Severe cold grips Quetta, minimum slashes to minus 7
QUETTA: Northern Balochistan including Quetta Valley are in grip of severe cold wave. Even Day’s temperature remained below freezing level i.e minus 1.5 Celsius on Friday.
According to details Quetta Valley and northern Balochistan are in the grip of severe cold wave following light rain and snowfall Thursday. Northwestern and Westerly winds also blew at velocity of 24 knots during the day. Water in the taps freezed causing problems for the housewives.
Reports of snowfall have also received form Toba Achakzai, Toba Kakri, Kan Mehterzai and other areas.
Due to cold weather attendance in office and other places remained thin. Ziarat, Chaman and Kalat are worst hit by cold weather. Kozhak Top along Quetta-Chaman highway was closed due to snowfall for traffic. Several vehicles were turned turtle and highway was blocked. Travellers between Quetta and Chaman faced severe difficulties due to cold weather and closure of road.
Low pressure of gas added miseries to the people while in some parts there was no gas and electricity also played hide and seek. Minimum Temperature recorded here Friday was minus 7 Celsius and maximum was minus 1.5 Celsius. Met office has predicted cold, misty and partly cloudy weather during the coming 24 hours.