- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 12 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 5 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Seven killed in Karachi mishaps
Karachi: Seven people were killed in different mishaps in Karachi on Friday.
22 years old Karim was knocked to death by a fast-moving vehicle near Hub Chowki Police Station, as he was crossing the road. The driver managed to flee. The body was moved to Civil Hospital Karachi for medic-legal formalities.
Similarly, a speedy dumper-truck crushed to death 6 years old Toba and her father 35 years old Muhammed Siddiq s/o Sher near Amber Sweets, New Karachi area in the jurisdiction Bilal Colony police station. The bodies were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.
A 20 years old youngster, whose identity could not be ascertained yet, was crushed to death by a moving train in Qaddafi Town Landhi area. The body was shifted to the JPMC for postmortem.
Separately, 55 years old Abdul Razaq S/o Munir Ahmed was gunned down by unidentified armed men in Orangi Town Number-16 in the remit of Pakistan Bazaar Police Station. The attackers managed to flee. The body was shifted to ASH for autopsy.
30 years old police constable Noorul Amin succumbed to his injuries in Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre. He was wounded in firing of some dacoits on Thursday evening, when he tried to overpower them in the PIDC area in the remit of Frere police.
Separately, the body of 20 years old Nabeel S/o Sarosh was recovered from Garden area in the remit of Garden Police Station. It was moved to Civil Hospital Karachi for autopsy. The victim was first kidnapped by unidentified people, who later killed and threw his body, police sources said.
In a firing incident, 25 years old Faizan Khursheed S/of Khursheed was injured near Mazedaar Haleem Shop in F.B Area Block-18. He was rushed of Abbasi Hospital.
Similarly, 32 year old Nazim and 35 year old Jan Nisar were wounded in firing of unidentified armed men in Maripur area. Both injured were rushed to CHK for treatment.