- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Seminar held at IIU to express solidarity with Kashmiris
Participants of a seminar to mark the Kashmir Solidarity Day at International Islamic University Islamabad have expressed wholehearted support for the Kashmiri people’s struggle for their right to self-determination under the United Nations resolutions.
The speakers paid tribute to the courageous people of Illegally Indian Occupied Kashmir, noting that they remained steadfast in their resolve despite lockdown, curfew and communication blackout since August 2019.
Addressing the event, speakers said that Kashmiris have been fighting for the right of freedom for centuries, the world must pay attention to the Kashmir issue as the situation has been worsening with every passing day.
They said Kashmiris are deprived of self-determination in this age when there is a lot of hue and cry on the protection of rights.
Source: Radio Pakistan