- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 6 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
Schoolteachers boycott classes to protest against principal
Naudero: Junior & High School Teachers JSTs & HSTs continued boycott of classes in protest against alleged rude attitude of Principal of the Government Girls Higher Secondary School GGHSS, Naundero.
In a written complaint sent to the Director of Education and District Officer Secondary Larkana, 16 senior & junior teachers complained that the principal use abusive language and misbehave with all senior & junior staff from time to time since her posting. They demanded to take action against her to save the future of more than 1800 female girl students of the school.
These teachers also sent a copy of the complaint to President Larkana District & Taluka Ratodero President of Government Secondary Teachers Association GSTA.
Protesting teachers include Mahjabeen, Afsheen, Niaz Bano, Kalsoom, Sajida, Shabroz, Afroze, Baby Naseem, Nadia, Zaibunnisa and others.
Abdul Rehman Supro, General Secretary, GSTA Larkana district and Sikandar Sianch, President, GSTA Ratodero levelled corruption charges against the principal including overcharging of fees. They said that actual fee for class IX as fixed by BISE Larkana is Rs980 but the students are being charged Rs1030. Similarly, the fee for class X is Rs1255 but the students are paying Rs1380. They said that she was a subject specialist of BSP18 and cannot be posted as principal as per rules, but notorious policy of OPS had paved her way. They demanded of the government to order an inquiry into the matter.