- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Saudi media minister meets editors-in-chief of local newspapers
Riyadh Saudi Arabia's Media Minister Turki bin Abdullah Al-Shabanah met the editors-in-chief of Saudi newspapers at the headquarters of Saudi Press Agency (SPA) in Riyadh.
During the meeting, they discussed media-related subjects and means to support and develop them. They also discussed the projects, initiatives and ideas to develop work in journalism.
Al-Shabanah stressed the importance of improving journalistic work, in such a way to reflect the advancement, development and prosperity Saudi Arabia has reached in all fields, and contribute to supporting the Kingdom's march and strengthens its status at all levels.
He lauded the limitless support extended by the country's leadership for the media work, which has resulted in a tremendous human and technological advancement in the media fields in the Kingdom.
Following the meeting, the editors-in-chief, accompanied by SPA President Abdullah bin Fahd Al-Hussein, toured the agency's headquarters and got acquainted with the workflow in various administrations and sections.
Source: International Islamic News Agency