- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 23 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 6 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
SALU faces Rs202mn deficit
Khairpur, Sindh: A meeting to review the financial matters of Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur was held with Prof Dr. Parveen Shah Vice Chancellor in chair.
The meeting was told that the University is facing financial crisis. Presently its deficit was Rs202 million.
The VC said they have paid the salaries of employees last month by taking Rs75million loan from banks. She said the Higher Education Commission is reluctant to release the third quarter of grant.
She directed to increase the fees of affiliated colleges including the renewal fees. The admission seats of M. Phil/MS, PhD and B. Ed and M. Ed should be increased.
The meeting appealed Sindh Chief Minister to release Rs311 million as grant in aid to meet the financial deficit.