- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Sacrifices of people living close to LoC unforgettable: AJK PM
Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Raja Muhammad Farooq Haider Khan says sacrifices of people living close to line of control are unforgettable and government will extend all possible assistance to mitigate their sufferings.
Talking to a delegation of forward area Naikyal, he said the government is extending three thousand rupees to every underage child of those martyred in cross LoC firing.
The AJK Prime Minister announced that the government would officially observe the anniversary of the Lanjot martyrs on Thursday to pay tributes to the martyrs of Lanjot.
On this day in 2000, fourteen civilians were martyred due to firing of Indian forces.
Source: Radio Pakistan