- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 17 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 23 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Rulers also to deceive Qadri: Mumtaz Bhutto
Karachi: Pakistan Muslim League-N leader Mumtaz Ali Bhutto has said that rulers, who grabbed power by befooling people in the name of giving them ‘roti, kapra, makan’ and arresting the killers of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, have forgotten their promises and pledges, adding these rulers will never fulfill their agreement with Tahir ul Qadri.
In statement issued on Friday, Mumtaz Bhutto said the rulers were rattled by the long march and the sit-in in-front of President House staged by thousands of men, women and children and they rushed to accept the demands of Qadri to save themselves, but their intentions cannot be trusted.
He said after their defeat at the hands of the people of Quetta, they would have lost the federal government as well if they had not scrambled to appease Allama Qadri. He said earlier government had restored Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry to accede to Mian Nawaz Sharif’s demands to save their rule.
He further said the corrupt rulers, who have brought pain and misery to the nation and pushed the country to the verge of destruction, must be dismissed forthwith; otherwise it will cause even more damage and harm in their remaining two months.