- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 3 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 5 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 6 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
Rs7490, 000 irregularity unearthed in a bank
NAUNDERO: Rs7490, 000 irregularities has been unearthed by an audit team in a local bank here on Monday.
Police and other sources said an audit team reached a local bank for conducting an audit in morning and told cashier Munawar Ali Soomro to help in the audit. The cashier went in strong room of the bank, telling them to wait while he is coming back.
As the cashier did not return for long time, the bank staff broke up the door and found him unconscious. It was reported that the cashier took poisonous substance and fell unconscious.
The cashier was rushed to Chandka Medical College Hospital Larkana where he was treated. His health was stated to be out of danger.
SHO Agha Shakeel Pathan told that a chit has been found from the pocket of the cashier in which he wrote that he had taken about one crore rupees from bank account.
Talking to media at hospital, the cashier admitted to committing an irregularity of about one crore rupees and said that it happened due to his gambling habit.