- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Repair of leaky water supply lines ordered
Karachi: Managing Director Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Misbahuddin Farid visited the water supply line providing water supply from Mai Gari to Baldia Town said the KWSB spokesperson.
Member Sindh Provincial Assembly Hanif Sheikh, Chief Engineer Bulk, Chief Engineer WTM, Chief Engineer West and concerned officers were also present on this occasion.
S.E Baldia Town Agha Ahmed Durrani briefed about some Technical faults in the line causing difficulties in supply from Baldia Town.
M.D KW&SB directed Chief Engineer WTM that the 48 inch diameter band must be repaired immediately so that the conditions in Baldia Town must be improved. S.E Baldia also took the delegation to Football Ground pumping station site. M.D KW&SB and others visited the affected areas of Baldia Town.
M.P.A Hanif Shiekh said that after the completion of this pumping station water supply conditions to a large area of Baldia Town would be improved. M.D KW&SB directed that tenders of the station must be released immediately.
Briefing about the faults in the 9 kilometre line attached through exceptional benders with the hub system S.E Agha Durrani briefed that the line was laid out with the cooperation of LARAIB and SUPARCO with their own funds. If the faults be removed water supply to Musharraf Colony, SUPARCO and Baldia Town would be improved.
M.D KW&SB requested the officials of SUPARCO that if they supply the funds KW&SB would remove all the faults in the line. Officials of SUPARCO have requested for drawing and statements for further perusal of the matter.
This 9 kilometre long line was laid by SUPARCO and LARAIB through their own funds and KW&SB Administration attached it with the Hub source on the request of Area M.N.A and M.P.A. This resulted in better water supply condition within SUPARCO, Musharraf Colony and Baldia town.
Karachi Water & Sewerage Board has eliminated short pockets in Baldia Town with the help and efforts of Member Sindh Assembly Hanif Sheikh.