- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 19 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
Renovation of beach parks ordered
Karachi: Karachi Metropolitan Corporation KMC Administrator Muhammad Hussain Syed has said that Clifton Beach Park and Baghe-Ibne-Qasim were unique and directed to renovate them with seasonal plants and flowers and light up at nights and finalize the maintenance plan of Clifton Beach Park and Baghe-Ibne-Qasim as soon as possible so that maintenance work of these two parks would be done on constant basis.
He said this during a detailed visit of Clifton Beach Park and Baghe-Ibne-Qasim where he was accompanied by Director General Parks & Horticulture Niaz Ahmed Soomro and other concerned officers.
Administrator on this occasion directed to plant seasonal flowers in Clifton Beach Park and Baghe-Ibne-Qasim including five kinds of flowers which would help enhancing beautification in these coastal parks and provide attractive environment to visitors.
He said that day and night efforts were made to make these parks green and attractive picnic points on vast area of seaside.
These coastal picnic points were being made attractive and in this connection all necessary measures were being taken.
He said that the series of model and family parks along with other big projects were started in the city which provided citizens with green and healthy environment.
He said that people from other parts of the country come and visit these parks for picnic at Clifton beach therefore this was very important to keep them in good condition.
On this occasion in a briefing Administrator Karachi was informed that the obstacles in restoration of parks had been removed now and the process of providing facilities to citizens were underway and along with walking path, jogging track, lighting towers, canopy benches, restoration of grass fields, new trees, plants and flowers were being planted.
The work of repairing of flood lights had been started whereas new cables instead of useless cable were being supplied along with planting of thousands of seasonal plants and flowers.
Administrator said that Clifton beach park consists of 22 acres and in its first phase beautiful park and city forest in second phase had been built in which thousands of trees were planted whereas Baghe-Ibne-Qasim consists of 130 acres and encroachments, shops and handcarts on 73 acres land of this park established which were removed.
He said these two parks at Clifton beach had become identification of Karachi therefore it was necessary to improve and modernize the facilities here so that visitors from whole country could fully enjoy.