- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 3 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 11 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 12 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 12 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
Record uplift schemes in our tenure: Qaim
Mirpurkhas, Sindh: Sindh chief minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah has said his government has carried out record development schemes during their tenure and gave employment to people.
Addressing a press conference here Saturday, he said Rs4bn have been spent on development work and jobs provided to some 0.1million people. He said 60000 poor women of Sindh were given 25 acres each free land to improve their financial condition. He said in past who used to travel on bicycle in Sindh is today riding in cars due to people friendly policies of the sitting government.
He said presently there is no political prisoner in his province. To a question about door to door survey to correct faulty voter lists he said they would obey the verdict of the Supreme Court of Pakistan in this regard.