- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 19 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Ravi City project to help boost economic activities in Punjab: PM
Prime Minister Imran Khan says the Central Business District and Ravi City projects are among the priority projects of the present government and their implementation should be ensured as per stipulated time.
He was chairing a review meeting on the progress so far regarding the Central Business District and Ravi City project in Islamabad today (Thursday).
During the meeting, the Prime Minister was briefed on the progress made so far in the field of agri-farming in Ravi City.
The meeting was also apprised of the progress made so far in setting up the Central Business District in Lahore.
Speaking on the occasion the Prime Minister said Ravi City project would help boosting economic activities in Punjab and specifically in Lahore.
Source: Radio Pakistan