- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 10 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 14 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 17 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 21 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 22 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 22 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 23 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 23 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
Rally, sit-in against toll tax at Tando Jam
Tando Jam, Sindh: A large number of people belonging to different social and political organizations, employees and students of Sindh Agriculture University Tando Jam took out a big rally and staged sit-in at Hyderabad-Mirpur Khas road on Friday against unjust toll tax and manhandling of employees of varsity by the toll plaza staff.
The professors, scientists, activists of Sindh Rural Development Society, MQM, Sindh United Party, JSQM, Jamaat-e-Islami, Citizens Alliance and several other organizations took part in rally that marched through different roads and reached outside press club at Hyderabad-Mirpur Khas road. The protesters blocked the highway by staging sit-in.
Addressing the crowd, Dr. Hafeezullah Babar, Sher Ali Rajput, Hamad Ali, Naveed Laghari and others said hundreds of employees of university and research center besides people of surrounding rural areas use to travel on this road daily but they have to pay heavy toll tax only for eight kilometer distance, which is unjust.
They condemned manhandling the employees of university by toll plaza. They warned of dismantling the toll plaza if charging such a heavy toll tax was not stopped and announced taking out another rally on December 18.
Meanwhile, Sunni Tehreek took out rallies at Tando Jam and Khesana Mori to condemn the murder of ST leader Fahim Qadri in Karachi.