- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 19 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Punjab PDWP approves two development schemes
Punjab Provincial Development Working Party has approved two development schemes of Roads & Bridges Sector with an estimated cost of Rs1,334.252 million.
These schemes were approved in the 27th meeting of PDWP of current fiscal year 2020-21 presided over by the Chairman Planning & Development Board Abdullah Khan Sumbal.
The approved development schemes included as Rehabilitation / Widening of road from Buchal Kalan to Lillah, length 25.00 km, (Phase-I, Length 13.00 km), Chakwal (Revised) at the cost of Rs. 572.519 million and Widening / Carpeting of road from Madina Town to Awan Sharif (in three phases), Length 34.35 km, District Gujrat (Revised) at the cost of Rs. 761.733 million.
Source: Radio Pakistan