- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 3 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 17 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 20 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 24 hours ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 24 hours ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Punjab Livestock policy will be submitted to cabinet for final approval
Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar says the first livestock policy of the province has been prepared which would be submitted to the provincial cabinet for final approval.
He stated this while chairing a meeting in Lahore today (Tuesday) to review the performance of Livestock and Dairy Development Department and its future programs.
The Chief Minister said the policy would ensure sustainable development of livestock and dairy sector in the province.
The meeting also decided to set up a ‘Punjab Veterinary Healthcare Commission’ to check the Veterinary clinics.
The Chief Minister said house jobs for veterinary doctors would also be started.
Source: Radio Pakistan