- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 18 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 21 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Punjab Irrigation Department, NESPAK sign agreement to build dams in province
Punjab Irrigation Department and NESPAK have signed an agreement to build small and intermediate dams in the province.
In a tweet, Punjab Chief Minister’s Special Assistant for Information, Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan said that feasibility study will be done to build these dams at thirteen hill torrents. She said that latest drone survey technique will be used for this purpose.
She said that these dams, after completion, will be used for irrigation of over two hundred thousand acres of land and flood control. She said that in first phase, water reservoirs will be built at Haathi More, Jalebi More, Khar Manro and Thalaang.
Source: Radio Pakistan