- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 17 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 21 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Punjab Governor confers civil awards to various personalities
Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar conferred civil awards to various personalities at a ceremony held at the Governor House in Lahore on Tuesday
The Governor conferred Sitara-i-Imtiaz on Syed Naeem Bokhari, Lt. Col Farooq Shahbaz, late Abdul Qadir and Ahmad Irfan Aslam.
The Presidential Pride of Performance award was conferred on eight recipients while the Governor conferred Tamgha-i-Imtiaz upon nine recipients.
Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar congratulated the recipients of civil awards and said there is immense talent in Pakistan and all those, who made Pakistan proud, are its heroes.
Source: Radio Pakistan