- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 17 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 21 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Punjab CM reviews performance of BoR
A high level meeting with Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar in chair reviewed the performance of Punjab Board of Revenue in Lahore today (Monday).
Addressing a meeting, the Chief Minister said Board of Revenue has functionalized one hundred and seven rural revenue centers in the province.
The Chief Minister directed the authorities concerned to functionalise 700 more rural revenue centres by the end of this month.
He said that an overall 8000 rural revenue centre will be made functional across the province by the end of this year.
He said that the government has launched 20 mobile land record units in far-flung areas of the province.
Usman Buzdar said that the government has retrieved 144,439 acres of land from land grabbers. He directed for transparent auction of government land.
He also directed to achieve targets of various programs of the Board of Revenue within the given time frame.
Source: Radio Pakistan