- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 3 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 5 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 6 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
PTI demands re-election under army supervision
KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek i Insaaf PTI urged the Election Commission of Pakistan ECP and caretaker government to order re-election in Karachi under the supervision of Pakistan Army and federal government employees.
These views expressed by spokesman PTI Sindh Dawa Khan talking to PPI. He said election under the employees of city and provincial governments in Karachi is unacceptable as many of these employees were also found involve in election rigging and supported the mafia member in Karachi on general election day.
He said PTI organized stage sit-in in SITE Area which was started from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and now party will organize stage sit-in Shahrah Faisal near nursery which will be started from 06:30 pm.
A hundreds of activists of Pakistan Tehreek Insaf including youngsters, students and families will participate in stage sit-ins.
He claimed that PTI was good in Karachi to win the seats but whole polling station of the city allegedly hijacked by the mafia members. He questioned that how long it will happen in metropolis.
He informed that PTI staged sit-in and protest demonstration is continue till announcement of re-election in Karachi from Election Commission of Pakistan.
He demanded for re-election in Karachi under the supervision of Pakistan Army and federal government employees.