- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 10 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
PTI Charsadda demands review of ticket for KP 20
Peshawar: Expressing their dissatisfaction over the distribution of tickets, activists of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf from district Charsadda on Monday demanded of the party central parliamentary board to review the ticket in PK20.
PTI president from district Charsadda, Zahoor Ahmad Khan Umarzai told a news conference here at press club said that the provincial parliamentary had been failed to follow the in awarding ticket for PK20.
He said that the board had recommended a candidate for awarding tickets was not belonging to constituency, and residence of district Peshawar. He said the decision was totally against the merit, asked the central parliamentary to review it, and to award ticket to candidate who permanent residence of district Charsadda.
He urged the PTI chairman Imran Khan to take immediate notice of the unfair decision of the provincial parliamentary board, demanding to award ticket to Mohammad Israrullah.