- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
PTI believes in public service: Buzdar
Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has said that Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf believes in public service.
He was talking to political personality of Daska, Sahibzada Usman Khalid in Lahore, who announced his confidence over Chief Minister’s leadership and for PTI’s candidate Ali Asjad Mallhi, for by-election in NA-75 Sialkot.
The Chief Minister said that under Prime Minister Imran Khan’s leadership, PTI is the country’s strongest party.
Meanwhile, the Chief Minister sought a report from Regional Police Officer Faisalabad about an incident of acid throwing on three children of a family.
The CM directed the police to ensure the early arrest of perpetrators along with the provision of best medical treatment to the injured children.
Source: Radio Pakistan