- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
PSX witnesses bearish trend on Friday
The Pakistan Stock Exchange was bearish today (Friday).
The KSE-100 Index closed today (Friday) at 40920.31 points as compared to 41049.91 points on the last working day with a negative change of 129.60 points.
The total turnover was 156,759,720 as compared to 148,992,090 on the last working day with Lotte Chemical having the highest turnover of 16,758,500.
Total 367 companies' transacted shares in the Stock Market today (Friday), out of which 179 recorded gains and 169 sustained losses whereas the share price of 19 companies remained unchanged.
Pak Services recorded the maximum increase in its share price, which was 45.00 rupees while Colgate PalmXDXB recorded maximum decrease that was 116.00 rupees.
Source: Radio Pakistan