- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 11 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 16 hours ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
PSX remains bearish on Tuesday
The Pakistan Stock Exchange was bearish today (Tuesday).
The KSE-100 Index closed today (Tuesday) at 39688.51 points as compared to 39749.75 points on the last working day with a negative change of 61.24 points.
The total turnover was 163,863,070 as compared to 168,446,060 on the last working day with Bank of Punjab having the highest turnover of 66,885,500.
Total 347 companies' transacted shares in the Stock Market today (Tuesday), out of which 147 recorded gains and 177 sustained losses whereas the share price of 23 companies remained unchanged.
Rafhan Maize recorded the maximum increase in its share price, which was 150.00 rupees while Gatron Ind. XD recorded maximum decrease of 12.72 rupees.
Source: Radio Pakistan