- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
PSX remains bearish on Thursday
The Pakistan Stock Exchange was bearish today (Thursday).
The KSE-100 Index closed today (Thursday) at 39294.10 points as compared to 39568.10 points on the last working day with a negative change of 274.00 points.
The total turnover was 83,156,370 as compared to 81,422,480 on the last working day with Bank of Punjab having the highest turnover of 8,511,000.
Total 347 companies' transacted shares in the Stock Market today (Thursday), out of which 103 recorded gains and 224 sustained losses whereas the share price of 20 companies remained unchanged.
Bata (Pakistan) recorded the maximum increase in its share price, which was 83.37 rupees while Rafhan Maize recorded maximum decrease of 350.00 rupees.
Source: Radio Pakistan