- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 8 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 16 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 20 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 21 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 21 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 22 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
PSO Restores Khuzdar Depot in Balochistan
Karachi: Pakistan State Oil announced Sunday the restoration of the Khuzdar depot in Balochistan. This has been done to provide uninterrupted fuel supplies to Quetta and its surrounding areas and avoid any product dry-out situations at PSO retail outlets in the region.
The PSO in a release here reaffirmed its commitment to the development and progress of the Balochistan province. Towards this end, the Company has initiated multiple projects including the upcoming establishment of a new deep sea mooring point and storage facility at Hub. This new facility would provide employment opportunities for the local people and serve to enhance the national oil storage capacity by 1014 days while reducing congestion at the Fotco and Keamari jetties.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has also been signed with the provincial government for establishment of a 5,000 acre biodiesel plantation located at Uthal, Balochistan. This plantation would serve as an agricultural and technological hub for the development of biofuels in Pakistan and act as a pilot project for commercial investors nationwide. The Company has also pledged to provide more employment opportunities to the youth of Balochistan and by increasing its employment quota for the inhabitants of the province from 2% to 7%.