- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 18 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
PSF female leader resigns
Peshawar: Meanwhile Bibi Jana, president of Peoples’ Students Federation PSF also quitted Pakistan Peoples’ Party PPP and joined Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz PMLN.
Addressing a news conference here at press club on Monday, she alleged that she had been stopped from raising voice for Chitrali women’s rights.
She said that she would continue her efforts for achieving rights of deprived women in the district from PMLN platform. On the occasion Farah Wargia a worker of PPP also left the party and joined PMLN. However, Begum Tahira Bukhari, president of PMLN women wing Khyber Pakhtunkhwa warmly welcomed both the new entrants.
She said Bibi Jana would be elect president of women wing in district Chitral of the party.
She claimed that if PMLN came into power in next general election their main focus would be on provision of basic human rights including education, health facilities and also create jobs opportunities to women in the district.
Shaheen Habibullah, general secretary of women wing of the province and Sobia Khan, chief organizer of youth wing were also present on the occasion.