- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 5 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 1 day ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
Protest demonstrations against dismissal of govt
QUETTA: Various political parties held protest demonst4rations, demonstrations and meetings against dismissal of provincial government and imposition of Governor Rule in the province Sunday. Call for this was hurled by JUI, BNP-A and Independent members.
Similar protest was made in Zhob, Loralai, Killa Saifullah, Chaman, Harnai, Kharan, Mastung, Kalat, Khuzdar, and other districts.
A public meeting was held at Meezan Chowk here today in which large number of people participated.
Earlier a rally was taken out under the leadership of Senator Hafiz Hamdullah from Science college. After passing through various city roads a meeting was held at Bacha Khan chowk.
Addressing the meeting Senator Hafiz Hamdullah, Independent MPA Dr Abdul Razzaq Bashardost and others Centre has always committed excess with Balochistan and dismissed elected representative governments in the province. Despite claiming democracy it took dictatorship like steps. People had rejected unconstitutional steps in the past and strongly condemned them. We would also protest against this unconstitutional and illegal steps in a democratic way.
They were of the opinion Federal government had no right in any way to dismiss elected government in Balochistan.
They said had federal government any complaint about provincial government why it was tolerated for four years and 10 months. It seems provincial government had won Reko Diq case. Federal government tried several times but provincial government did not leave its principled stand. Thereupon it made bomb explosions basis for its action.
If there is problem of law and order in Balochistan there also exists the same problem in Sindh and Khyber Pashtoonkhwa. But why federal government is silent over it.
They said they would not tolerate this attitude with Balochistan. There is time they added government should restore provincial government or parties include dint he dismissed government would adopt way of protest.