- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 18 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Protest demo against lawlessness at Kunri
Kunri: Citizens and traders here on the call of Kunri Traders Organisation took to streets against poor law and order situation and firing on a trader’s house by the miscreants.
A large number of citizens and traders staged protest demonstration against surge of crimes ratio in Kunri on Thursday outside the local press Club.
The protesters led by Abdul Hafeez Arain, Mian Aslam, Ahmed Saeed Arain, Haji Ubaid Ullah Gul, Faqir Nawaz Ali Sufi and Gulzar Memon said police have failed to protect the life and property of citizens. They said motorcycle snatching and other crimes are on rise in Kunri and its surrounding areas.
The protesters demanded to the authorities concerned to take action against criminal elements and provide protection to the masses. The traders warned to observe a strike if the law and order situation was not improved.