- جِنکو سولر نے اے ای پاور کے ساتھ پاکستان میں 2021 کے لئے 100میگا واٹ کے سولر ماڈیولز کے تقسیمی معاہدے پر دستخط کئےPosted 31 mins ago
- Synchronoss Announces Appointment of Jeff Miller as Permanent CEO and PresidentPosted 57 mins ago
- جِنکو سولر نے اے ای پاور کے ساتھ پاکستان میں 2021 کے لئے 100میگا واٹ کے سولر ماڈیولز کے تقسیمی معاہدے پر دستخط کئےPosted 4 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Signed an 100MW Solar Modules Distribution Agreement with AE Power for 2021 in PakistanPosted 12 hours ago
- UPDATE – Guggenheim Investments Ranked as Barron’s Best Taxable Fixed-Income Fund FamilyPosted 2 days ago
- Informa Markets Drives Economic Recovery with Safe and Successful Return to the Show FloorPosted 4 days ago
- Appellate Court Hands Momentous Victory to TriMax Over WickfirePosted 4 days ago
- Bombardier Provides 2025 Financial Targets and Highlights Progress on Key Earnings Growth and Cash Generation Drivers at Virtual Investor DayPosted 4 days ago
- Hatch celebrates 65th anniversary with release of new campaign, “Positive change: leadership for a better world”Posted 4 days ago
- Guggenheim Investments Ranked as Barron’s Best Taxable Fixed-Income Fund FamilyPosted 5 days ago
Prosperity of people is focal point of incumbent Govt: Hafeez
Federal Minister for Finance Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh has said prosperity of people is the focal point of the incumbent government.
Talking to a private news channel, he said the government is controlling its expenditures and increasing the foreign remittances as well as revenue through introducing prudent policies and increasing exports.
He said government has good relations with International Monetary Fund.
Replying to a question, he said the government is trying to increase its revenue and facing hurdles in rapid development due to huge burden of loans which were taken during the previous governments.
He said the government has been providing financial assistance to 15 million people during peak of coronavirus in the country and it has facilitated the national industries and many other sectors during the pandemic.
He said government would import 4 million ton wheat during the current year to meet the demand.
Source: Radio Pakistan