- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Profession of lawyer is a sacred and highly esteemed profession, CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Justice (R) Tariq Pervez Khan has said that the profession of lawyer is a sacred and highly esteemed profession; and the role of lawyers in the dispensation of easy and speedy justice is of great importance, adding that lawyers have accomplished the talk, which no one else could do in the country.
He expressed these views while talking to a representative delegation of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Bar Council who called on him at his office, which was led by Advocate General and Chairman of the Bar Council Mr. Khalid Khan.
The delegation discussed with him issues related to the welfare of lawyer community, the bar council and matters of mutual interest. Secretary Law and Parliamentary Affairs, Mohammad Arifain and representative of Finance and C&W departments were also present on the occasion.
Regarding the construction of Bar Council Building the Chief Minister directed the concerned authorities to implement the development scheme of the previous government in this regard and complete the under construction buildings of the bar council on priority basis.
On the demand of the delegation to reserve quota for the lawyers community in the proposed Jalozai Housing scheme, the Chief Minister issued instruction to the quarter concerned to allocate quota for the lawyers in the said housing scheme as allotted in other government housing schemes.
On the issue of endowment fund and grant-in-aid for the bar council, the CM said that bar council was a legal body of lawyers which came into existence under an act, and directed the authorities of finance department to prepare a case to this effect. Keeping in view the provisions land down in the relevant act.
He also directed the quarters concerned to work and deliberate on introducing legal services in the province. Regarding the directives of the previous Chief Minister to provide free medical treatment facility to the lawyers, the Chief Minister asked the relevant quarters to look into the case and report accordingly.
On the demand of the delegation to include the lawyers in the package of the provincial government announced for the government officials being killed in bomb blasts, the CM said that any decision to this effect would be made after going through the relevant rules.
Mr. Pervez Akhtar of District Bar Council (DBC) Peshawar, Shaukat Ali of DBC Nowshera, Iqbal Khan of DBC Mardan, Mian Faheem DBC of Swabi, Badiuzzaman of DBC Buner, Saeed Khan of DBC Shangla, Naeem of DBC Swat and Nawaz Khan Advocate and other were included in the delegation.