- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Prime Minister Imran Khan launches “heritage site” at Nandana Fort in Jehlum
Prime Minister Imran Khan launched “heritage site” at Nandana Fort in Jehlum on Sunday.
The project was undertaken as part of the Prime Minister’s vision to promote tourism in line with the National Tourism Strategy 2020-30.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Zulfiqar Hussain Bukhari is briefing the Prime Minister about the Tourism project.
Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Khan Buzdar, Federal Minister for Science and Technology Chaudhary Fawad Hussain are accompanying the Prime Minister.
Source: Radio Pakistan