- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 6 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
President Zardari to inaugurate Dadu campus of Sindh University on Dec. 17
Karachi: Senior Minister for Education & Literacy Pir Mazhar ul Haq has said that on the directives of President Asif Ali Zardari education is being spread every nook and corner of Sindh. Campuses of Sindh University are being established in the remote areas of Sindh to promote modern education.
This he said while presiding over a high level meeting of Education Department here at his office. In this meeting Vice Chancellor of Sindh University Dr. Nazeer Ahmed Mughal, Special Secretary Education Sajjad Hussain Abbasi and other officials were also present.
He said that the campus Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Sindh University at Dadu would be inaugurated by President Asif Ali Zardari on 17th December. Campuses at Larkana, Dadu, Badin and Mirpurkhas were providing opportunities of modern education to the youth of these areas.
Minister was briefed in detail regarding Dadu Campus. He directed to the officials concerned to provide all kinds of modern education at the said campus. Walk through gate, biometric system for attendance and other latest technology should be provided there.