- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 19 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
President National Party-Press
QUETTA: Delay in the elections neither in country’s interest nor for us. Such tactics are unacceptable. If transparent elections were not held in time responsibility for Balochistan situation would rest on the forces who are agents of agencies and creating hurdles in the way of democracy. Situation did not aggravate after 1978 as were deteriorated during the present five years. Present provincial and federal governments are responsible for it.
These views were expressed by President National party Dr Abdul Malik Baloch while addressing a Press conference at MPAs hostel here Tuesday.
Central Vice President Hasil Bizenjo, Secretary General Tahir Bizenjo, provincial President Dr Yaseen and others were also present.
Dr Malik said meeting of party’s Central Committee was underway for two days which particularly discussed situation in the province. He said Balochistan is faced with different crises including political and economic. He said there is civil government in the country which did nothing for Balochistan despite leading four years and a quarter in the government. He said all political parties rendered valuable sacrifices for democracy and suffered imprisonments but governments’ headed by PPP in the province and Centre delivered nothing. People were not only suffering from economic crisis but there is massacre of people in Balochistan, Khyber Pashtoonkhwa and Karachi, price hike at its peak and common man has become hand to mouth for bread.
Dr Malik was of the view that provincial government was not serious from day one. We did not face such a grave situation since 1948. Mutilated dead bodies of more than 500 political workers have been recovered so far while large number of workers are still missing. People rendered homeless from Kohlu and Dera Bugti were leading miserable in different parts of the country. It is despite the fact Balochistan was a peaceful and liberal province where under a conspiracy sectarianism was being promoted. Large number of people including Hazara community have been killed. Abduction for ransom has become a profitable business. All national highways have become insecure. Educational institutions have been closed. Whichever are opened there is no education there. Business and agriculture have ended. We are analysing the same for the last two days.
He said responsibility of all this rests with Central and provincial governments which are involved in only and only corruption. Elected representatives of coalition government are seen more in Islamabad than Balochistan.
President National Party said we understand for the time being there is need to organise the people. Therefore National party has decided to launch a full mass contact movement in Baloch and Pashtoons areas. Committees would be constituted for it. We would hold talks with BNP and other nationalist parties. People should elect true representatives after great thought. If free fair and transparent elections were not held this time there will be no one to control the situation.
Answering question of the news Tahir Bizenjo said National Party outright rejects delaying tactics for general elections.
We want time and transparent elections. Conspiracies to delay polls through demarcations and other tactics are not in any one’s favour.
Answering another question he said there is no doubt law and order situation is worse in certain parts of Balochistan and election campaign can affect there. It should be told present governments have done what during the five years. People are faced with insecurity. Even ministers talk of involvement of their colleagues in acts of abduction for ransom. Government performance is very well known due to the abduction of doctors and their recovery.
Answering another question he said National Party has hold in Balochistan where it can play its role. It would prefer nationalists for alliance. However party would decide to whom it support when time comes.