- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
President for boosting trade activities with Afghanistan, Central Asian Republics
President Dr. Arif Alvi has said that Pakistan is establishing border markets with Iran and Afghanistan to facilitate small and medium enterprises in the country.
Talking to a delegation of Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industries in Peshawar on Tuesday, he said, businessmen play a vital role to create employment opportunities in any society.
The President said the government is regularly holding meetings with traders across the country to resolve their issues.
He told the delegation that the government is working on various reforms in tax automation to facilitate the business community.
He said the government has provided one point one trillion rebate to the trading community during the critical hour of coronavirus.
The President hoped that peace in Afghanistan will bring a positive impact on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, particularly tribal districts.
He stressed the need for a proper mechanism to boost trade activities with Afghanistan and Central Asian Republics.
Referring to the Gwadar port, Arif Alvi said the government is making efforts to divert all Afghan transits to Gwadar.
The President said the business community will be provided with free cost warehousing and other facilities at the port.
Source: Radio Pakistan