- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 16 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 1 day ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 1 day ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 1 day ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 5 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 5 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
Polyplastics Establishes Representative Office in Indonesia
PR number 52943
TOKYO, May. 8, 2013 /Kyodo JBN –
Polyplastics Co., Ltd. announced on May 8 the establishment of a representative office in Jakarta, which will commence business activities on June 1, 2013. The office was opened to enable Polyplastics to take a stronger approach to customers in the Indonesian market.
Indonesia is the most promising country in Asia in terms of a high economic growth rate, and both foreign and domestic demand is expected to grow. In particular, Japanese manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles continue to move into Indonesia and expand production to meet domestic demand. Indonesia is also expected to play a larger role as a center for parts supply. In view of these circumstances, Polyplastics has established the base in Indonesia to provide support for Japanese and local customers and gather information that will facilitate better customer communication. The representative office is expected to be instrumental in promoting creation of value together with customers the Polyplastics way and providing momentum for continued expansion of sales in the Indonesian market.
Profile of the representative office in Indonesia Polyplastics Co., Ltd. Jakarta Representative Office
Commencement of business: June 2013
Representative: Haruji Murakami
About Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
President: Noboru Goto
Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Source: Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
Polyplastics Co., Ltd.