- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 9 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 12 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 3 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 4 days ago
Polls France hails the holding of elections in Pakistan
Islamabad: France hails the holding of elections in Pakistan and these elections were characterized by the strong and brave mobilization of voters, women and men, who, despite the violence caused by extremist groups, freely chose to express the diversity of their opinions.
France conveys its most sincere condolences to the families of the victims of this violence, said a statement of the French Embassy here Monday.
An unprecedented number of voters demonstrated the commitment of the Pakistani population to the democratic process. Improvements were noted by the European Union Observation Mission in the organization of the polls, which allowed for an open competition between political parties.
Along with its partners from the European Union, France supports this democratic process.
France wishes for the future government to be able to efficiently fight against terrorism, progress towards a prosperous economy and establish the bases for sustainable stability in the region. With those objectives in mind, France will look forward to collaborating with the new government, the statement said.