- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 7 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 15 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 15 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 19 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 20 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 20 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
Politics: PTI to fully participate in next general elections: Hashmi
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) President Makhdoom Javed Hashmi has said that PTI would fully participate in the next general elections.
Addressing a public meeting in Islamabad‚ Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf President Javed Hashmi said that his party is willing to provide a chance of bright future to the youth.
He said that PTI will fully participate in the next general elections and if voted to power it will close all doors of corruption and plundering in the country. He urged the youth to rise above all differences and reject the corrupt and crook rulers to save the country from imminent disaster and rather play a pivotal role in convincing their families to vote for visionary, brave and honest leadership in the upcoming elections so that the country could be steered out of the worst-ever crisis of its history.
Referring to Dr. Tahirul Qadri’s long march and sit-in of the victims’ families in Quetta along with their loved ones’ corpses, Hashmi called upon the masses to stand up for a change, as there is no one to listen their hue and cry.
Expressing optimism despite the failure of the federal and Punjab governments on all fronts, Hashmi said that he could see the future of Pakistan quite bright, as the people were tired of the two parties which had been playing the game of wheel chairs, ruling the country turn-by-turn over the past three decades bringing more disaster to the country.
Hashmi made it clear that the people would not let either the PML-N or PPP come to power again as the recent sit-in and long march had depicted that the masses would vote for the PTI in the next general elections.
He urged the youth to stand against the corrupt rulers who have given a bad name to the country, as Pakistan had been turned into a state with a begging bowl which is known for extremism and economic failure.
Talking about the opposition political parties’ meeting held recently at Raiwind Palace, Hashmi said that when they saw their self-interests were at stake, they always joined hands but the nation never see such unity among the opposition and government allied parties on the issue of national interests and for the resolution of public sufferings.
Lashing out at the leadership of the so-called two major political parties, Hashmi said that they didn’t have the courage to face difficulties as they had the history of leaving the masses and workers in the lurch.
Earlier, while addressing the gathering, PTI leader Dr. Israr Shah said that he along with Hashmi had joined the PTI with the hope to get the country rid of the corrupt system.
Ghulam Sarwar Khan urged the masses that if they wanted to see their problems resolved, they would have to make Imran Khan next Prime Minister of the country, whereas Hashmi as the President.
On the occasion, Malik Zahoor, former chairman Anjuman-e- Tajiran, Islamabad, announced to join the PTI along with hundreds of his associates.