- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
Politics: PTI to form government in KPK, says Makhdum Javaid Hashmi
Sialkot: President Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf PTI Makhdum Javaid Hashmi has said that the PTI will form its government in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa province and do political alliance with all those political parties which had clean, clear and honest political record in past. He said that PTI was in very strong position to form its government in KP province.
He stated this while addressing a press conference at Jinnah House Paris Road Sialkot City on Monday. He said that PTI was considering to play its pivotal role as an active opposition in Centre, Punjab and even in Sindh with a sole aim to put the country on the highway towards the economical and political stability in the country.
He said that now it was the prime obligation of PTI to former its government in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa and to sit in opposition in Centre, Punjab and even in Sindh, in this regard.
He revealed that PTI has collected all the evidences and proves of rigging allegedly done by the PMLN in May 11, 2013 general elections and PTI will soon present all the proves before the nation in shape of a white papers, in this regard.
He urged all the stakeholders to sit together to find the amicable solution to the burning Karachi Issue, in the larger national interest.