- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 6 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 1 day ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
Politics: PMLQ seeking potential candidate to clinch Sambrial seat
Sialkot: The PMLQ was looking for a strong and suitable candidate in constituency NA112, SialkotIII Sambrial ahead of the coming general elections in a bid to grab this seat from stronghold of PMLN.
The PMLQ has two names for this constituency including Brig. Rtd Muhammad Aslam Ghuman the retired director general of Anti Corruption EstablishmentACE Punjab and exporterturnedpolitician Muhammad Saleem Baryar President PMLQ Sialkot District.
PMLQ still remains undecided to finalize its candidate from these two names, in this regard. However, both of these candidates were showing their political muscles and locking their horns for getting the PMLQ candidate from this Sambrial constituency.
In 2008 general elections, the PMLN’s youngster Rana Abdul Sattar 28 years old had defeated the PMLQ Chief Ch. Shujaat Hussain from this constituency with a great lead of 50000 votes. PMLQ remained second in this constituency while, PPP’s candidate Col Rtd Sultan Sikandar Ghuman clinched third position by getting 29472 votes.
Now, the provincial leaders of both PPP and PMLQ had agreed on seat adjustment and under their agreed agreement, the PMLQ’s candidate would be a joint candidate of both PMLQ and PPP to gain this seat by defeating PMLN in this constituency ahead of coming 2013 general elections.