- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 2 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 11 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 12 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
Politics: Militants can’t deter PPP to purge country from terrorists, extremists: Mustafa Nawaz Khokhar
Islamabad: Mustafa Nawaz Khokhar Advisor to PM on Human Rights and Deputy Secretary Information Pakistan Peoples’ Party has said that cowardice acts of militancy can’t deter the resolve of PPP government to eliminate menace of terrorism and extremism from the country.
In a press statement, Mustafa Nawaz Khokhar strongly condemned the suicide blast in ANP rally in which senior provincial minister of KPK Bashir Bilour died along with nine other innocent people. Khokhar said that services of Bashir Bilour for strengthening of democracy and against the menace of militancy will be remembered.
Khokhar resolved that PPP government will continue military action against the militants in every part of the country. Commenting on the services of Bilour family for the cause of democracy and against militancy, Khokhar said that ANP rendered enormous sacrifices to strengthen democratic setup in the country and to eliminate the terrorists from the country.
The PPP government will not allow the militants and terrorists elements to enforce their ‘Agendas’ in Pakistan and wage war against these bigoted elements, vows Mustafa Nawaz Khokhar. During last four years, PPP carryout the affairs of the country courageously and despite all sorts of odds and militancy incidents, PPP delivered hope and courage to the people and with God’s grace.