- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 6 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
Politics is the art of possible: Prime Minister
Islamabad: Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has said that politics is the art of possible and as political workers we have to interact with the masses and highlight our party’s program and policies which echoes the aspirations of the people.
The Prime Minister was talking to a delegation comprising office bearers and party workers belonging to Attock District who called on him here Thursday.
The delegation was led by Minister of State for Defence, Sardar Saleem Haider . Also present were Advisor to Prime Minister on Human Rights along with his father Haji M. Nawaz Khokhar.
The Prime Minister said that the worker of Peoples’ Party is unique in his dynamism in so far that it excels under challenging circumstances.
He urged them to rally behind the party leadership, increase their contact with the masses and sensitize the people on the achievements of the PPP led coalition government.
The Prime Minister said that general elections are around the corner and we have to now mobilize our resources and spread the message that Pakistan Peoples’ Party during its tenure has championed the philosophy of reconciliation as it considers that in it, lies the salvation of Pakistan, future of democracy and welfare of the people of Pakistan.