- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Political leaders demand better voter verification
Karachi: A delegation of JamaateIslami JI led by Ameer JI Karachi Muhammad Hussain Mahenti and leaders of other political parties including Pakistan Muslim LeagueNawaz PMLN, Jamiat Ulema IslamFazl, Pakistan TehreekeInsaf PTI, Jamiat Ulema Pakistan JUP, Sunni Tehreek ST, Awami Muslim League AML and Jamiat Ulema IslamSamiul Haq expressed their reservations over the ongoing process of voters’ verification.
The delegation during a meeting with Provincial Election Commissioner Mehboob Anwar at Provincial Election Commission office here on Wednesday presented a memorandum to Provincial Election Commissioner.
The memorandum contained demands including to active participation of army and FC personnel in voter verification process to take notice of the involvement of workers of a Karachibased party in voter verification process, to display advertisements in print and electronic media in this regard, to remove barricades from most areas of the city, and to provide maps of charge circles and blocks to all parties.
JI Ameer Karachi Muhammad Hussain Mahenti while talking to media said all political and religious parties will stage sitin outside the provincial election commission office if their demands would not fulfilled. Violation of Supreme Court orders is being continued during voter verification process, he said adding presently the process is being hijacked once again by MQM.
He warned if their demands were not met in four days, then the political and religious parties will be compelled to stage sitin outside the office of provincial election commission.
Irfanullah Marwat, Barjees Ahmed, Raja Arif Sultan, Qari Usman, Hafeezuddin, Mustaqeem Noorani, Haleem Ghauri, Matloob Awan, Mehfooz Yar Khan, Mufti Usman Yar Khan and others were also present.