- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 15 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 22 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Polio workers are our national heroes, Commissioner
Peshawar: Commissioner Peshawar Division, Tariq Jamil while declaring the martyred polio workers as the national heroes has said that their sacrifices would not go in vain and their mission would be a landmark for the whole nation and the country.
He expressed these views while condoling with members of the bereaved families of the martyred polio workers at their residence in District Charsadda.
He said the Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Amir Haider Khan Hoti has announced Rs. 3 lac for each martyred while a family member of the each deceased would also be recruited.
In this connection the husband of the deceased lady health supervisor would be provided government job, while the martyred Driver having two wives, one of them already serving as a Lady Health Workers would be promoted as Lady Health Supervisor and another one would be recruited as Lady Health Worker.
He also offered Fateha for the departed souls and prayed to Almighty Allah to rest the departed souls in eternal peace and grant patience and courage to the bereaved families to bear these irreparable losses with fortitude.
DCO Charsadda, Syed Zafar Ali Shah and EDO Health Charsadda Dr. Fazal Akbar also accompanied him on this occasion.