- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 11 hours ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 5 days ago
QUETTA: A Police Spokesman has said that the man declared abducted person by FC is not abducted person but an accused involved in drug case. FIR against him for smuggling sixty Kg Charas and 20 Kg opium and he was arrested from Hazarganji area of Quetta.
An application has been given to Bijli Ghar Police station for registering information report about raid at CID Office, torture of officers and official and destruction in CID Station by FC last night.
CID police discarded stand on various TV channels that SP CID Tariq Manzoor, 2 DSPs and other staff were arrested and ransom money of Rupees 2.5 million for Abdul Quddus was recovered.
Spokesman said though FC raided CID office and arrested officers and staff but charge of their involvement in abduction for ransom against them is not correct.
The man Abdul Quddus who has been shown as abducted person was arrested from Hazarganji bus stand yesterday on an information of our informer along with 60 Kg Charas and 20 Kg Opium and FIR in this case was registered on Jan 19.