- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
PMLQ leader demands re-polling in Karachi
KARACHI: Pakistan Muslim League-Q Sindh President Haleem Adil Sheikh on Monday demanded of Election Commission of Pakistan ECP to conduct random checking of ballet papers by 20 percent in each constituency in the country and order re-polling if rigging is found.
He said this while addressing a press conference at Karachi Press conference. He alleged that bogus mandate had been imposed on nation through a secret deal between the US and Saudi Arabia to form Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz PMLN government in Pakistan.
Sheikh said that all fake degree holders, tax evaders and corrupt politicians had again elected for the parliament through so called filter of Election Commission of Pakistan ECP. He said that state is heading towards anarchy. He said that West and Saudi Arabia had signed a hidden National Reconciliation Ordinance NRO to impose bogus mandate on Pakistan.
Sheikh demanded of the caretaker government and the ECP to lodge treason case under Article6 against the polling officials involved in rigging. He asked Supreme Court to take suo moto action against rigging in the elections 2013.
He said that people were expecting free and fair elections this time, but Fakhruddin G Ebrahim shattered all their hopes. “Caretaker government and ECP have shown favouritism in the polls,” he alleged.
PMLQ leader said that all claims about turnout were shameful and current elections were the worst in the history of Pakistan. He said that it seemed that results had already been prepared.
He demanded re-polling in Karachi under the supervision of army. He said that Pakistan Muslim League-Q would play a role of positive opposition in the country.