- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
PM will never go back from demand of transparent elections: Shibli Faraz
Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shibli Faraz says the newly elected representatives of the Senate will work for the development and prosperity of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Briefing newsmen in Peshawar on Wednesday, he congratulated the newly elected senators of PTI and vowed to serve the general public with more zeal and devotion.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan is the sole hope for uplift and progress of the country besides curbing menace of corruption.
He said the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa always stand with Prime Minister Imran Khan and proved his vision by electing PTI candidates for the Senate.
The minister said the people are fully aware of the corrupt mafia and on this basis the opposition won the Islamabad seat.
Shibli Faraz said the Prime Minister will never go back from the demand of transparent elections.
Source: Radio Pakistan